November 28, 2012

I never saw you coming

Sometimes I feel as if this whole world is based on what everyone has. Who has the clothes, the likes, the friends, the life. Then I get this discontented thought that I don't have enough. Truth is, I'll go through one album of around twenty pictures I have stored away in my computer, and happiness instantly refills itself.












when people start playing a role in my lack of confidence, I focus on everything else. The way the city looks at night, how good pomegranates taste, a sun glare before a drive, the moon, my kitty sleeping carefree in front of the fire, and saving out of focus pictures from the trash.

and after reviewing all of this, I forgot what I was even unhappy about in the first place.

-alexa


2 comments:

Alina said...

Wonderful words and pictures. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Lacey said...

Love your photos and how upbeat this post ended :)